Sunday, November 3, 2019

Some Things that I Know



Dear Baby,

It's your Mama here!

I don't know your name yet, or even which gender you are, but there are a few things that I do know;

I know that you're with me for a reason.

I know that I love you.

I know that I am bringing you into a scary world.

I know that I am bringing you into a wonderful world.

I know that you are going to change my life forever. You already have!

I know that life is going to be hard for you. Life always is.

I know that you are going to bless my life.

I know that I am going to bless yours.

I also know that we're going to get on each other's nerves sometimes. But I know that I'll love you anyway.

I know that your Daddy loves you.

I know that I want to soothe your fears when you are afraid.

I also know that I won't always be able to do that.

I know that Someone else can.

I know that He loves you.

I know that He will be there for you when I can't be.

I know that He will make up for what I lack.

I know that Daddy and I aren't parenting you alone.

I know that you have a set of perfect Parents, and a perfect Sibling, that will help raise you.

I know that life will be difficult, and scary, and sometimes seemingly impossible to handle.

But.

I know that you will never be alone.

I know that you will be watched over and protected.

I know that you will learn and grow.

I know that while Daddy and I aren't perfect, you do have a perfect Example.

I know that you will be okay.

I love you four sweetheart.

Love, Mommy


Ps- I wrote this earlier this week before we found out our baby's gender. I now know that we're having a baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment